I’ve fixed a few bugs so far today and these will be in the next release.
- I noticed that on a friend’s PC the magic missile fire effect didn’t show correctly. I think I’ve fixed that.
- Fixed the raise dead creature wants to shoot (even if it can’t normally shoot).
- Stopped Shadow Wood Trees from thinking they can be selected to attack magic fires.
- Fixed slight gfx error on fonts when shown shrunk or enlarged with faint lines.
- Made magic attack sound effect last 4 times (as in the ST version) instead of only once.
- Corrected typo spellings of vengeance in sound.ini which caused wrong sounds to be used.
- Stopped 100% creatures being cast as illusions, and stopped them being disbelieved.
There are a few other bugs that’s been reported that I can’t as yet reproduce..