A few more bugs fixed:
- For some reason, I had set Magic Woods & Shadow Trees to have a magic resistance of 9 instead of 0. It should have been 0 as this marks them as can’t be damaged by magic resistance attacks.
- Two lines of code were the wrong way round, which meant the game failed to stopunattackable creatures from being highlighted. This is now fixed so that shooting correctly auto-cancels when the only targets in range are non-attackable. Before this change it would not cancel shooting if there were walls or castles in range.
- Stopped the spell casting highlighting working before the spells appear in spell selection.
- Moving off the board now properly clears any board highlights. You could previously move the cursor off the last horizontal row onto the spell icon area in spell-casting or movement and the highlights would remain.
- Moving over “No Spell” icon removes the spell highlighting.