As always with a release there are bugs that get missed. I’ve been fixing those today:
- Raise dead can now be cast by human wizards. When I added the support for grey dotted square highlighting (to show the range) I forgot to do a few checks which caused some issues.
- Lighting can now be cast from trees, The highlighting code wasn’t being passed the right wizard ‘layer’, so it didn’t know he was in a tree and was instead looking at the tree (which can’t attack) and so was not drawing attack targets.
- Walls can now not make you engaged. I’ve added a check to only engage if the creature has an attack value. Maybe this should be maneuverability?
- Shadow trees will now be correctly used by the computer wizards to attack pieces. The old code had no check to see if a piece could attack even if it couldn’t move..
- The AI will no longer pause for a second or two trying to select pieces which can’t do anything (i.e. shadow wood trees that have no enemies around them).
- There was a flaw with the line of sight which made it non-symmetrical. This has now been fixed and I’ve made the line of sight more precise at the cost of more checking.
- Spells like subversion which use magic resistance will not now be considered against a creature with a value of 0 (unattackable by magic)