Bug fixing and AI work

I’ve also fixed a couple of bugs today, one relating to a typing error which meant that AI moved pieces could occasionally get stuck.

I’ve also added some more AI debug info on screen when debugging which has proved helpful. The Wizard movement code has been changed a little as well. The AI spell selection is still a bit predictable, need to do some more work on that..

I’ve also made some of the more important highlights (can attack & can ride) thicker so they stand out more. This looks better and works well in practice.

I would like to try to get a playable demo out there for people to try this weekend, but this might not be possible. I am sure people would like the chance to test it out though, so I’ll do my best! 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: